Monday, February 15, 2010

Underwear is fun to wear!

Does anyone remember the Underoos commercials? I think that was the little jingle or slogan. ANYWAY, we are thrilled to say that Stella has been wearing underwear for almost 2 weeks now. Not the same pair of course....she has an appaling number of adorable undies that range from Dora to peace signs and her new favorites are at least 2 sizes too big but she loves the stripes. "I love stripes mommy". Well, ok then. She still wears a diaper at night and have had one or 2 accidents but other than that she is doing great and we are so proud and excited! Public potty trips are always a challenge because Jacob is along for the ride but I love the safe sitter they had at Babies R Us and had to snap this cell phone shot. TeeHee.
You can see he wasn't a big fan.

Here she is sporting her Yo Gabba Gabba's and showing off her new valentine's shirt from Grammie.
I just loves this shot of Jacob chillin in his new outfit too. He is handsome!






1 comment:

Susan said...

So cute! :) It's so much fun to see your guys growing up—I only wish we were there in person.

I like Moses, too, just for the record.