Sunday, July 18, 2010

The little McGann's!

Mike, Rosana and Declan came to visit and we had such a fun time at Madison Square Park! We didn't know it but they had a little sprinkler part which was GREAT since it was 4,000 degrees!
It was so nice to see them all and see how much Declan is growing and changing!

He was a little unsure of us at first...who could blame him.

Jacob and Declan pointed at each other like it just hit them they were old friends or at least cousins!

Stella just ran and ran in the water. She couldn't have been happier.

Declan before he got really bold and the shirt came off!

My new favorite photo of Jacob and the cover of his first record album.

After a lunch of mostly french fries we stopped at Uncle Jim's apartment to change and cool off.


Declan getting the hugs from Stella that Jacob could only dream of.

The McGann men with the McGannettes.
I love the painting on the wall above them.
It says...I got no plan....I got one neither!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love it! Your guys are growing up too fast, though. I was just thinking about finding a good excuse to come visit you, since it looks like you won't make it here anytime soon. :)