Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Straw!!!

Yesterday at the grocery store I was lured in by a cute cup that happened to have a straw instead of the usual sippy spout. Even though I thought Stella drinking with a straw was months away I got it. When we got home I put her afternoon snack of graham crackers on her 'table for one' (a stool I keep in the kitchen) and along with it....the shiney new fancy cup with the straw. She snatched it right up and proceeded to chew on the straw, tip the cup upside down and try to sip from the top of the lid. All very adorable! I went to get her a real sippy and when I passed it to her she was too busy drinking from the straw to notice! WooHoo! It is the little things some days. I watch in wonder as she drinks form a straw and I know in my heart she is destined to do great things. TeeHee.

No comments: