Saturday, May 24, 2008

Racing Stella!-Video!!!

Ok, I doubt very much this will work, but hey, anything is possible.

We had a lot of fun with Stella today in the backyard. This is a new world for her since spring has hit, and she seems to enjoy it, although mostly she likes to climb up and down the steps leading to the house (while ignoring the slide and other fun toys we have set up for her out back). Since we have finally had some nice weather after tons of rain (and since I finally got around to cutting the grass!), we took her out back and let her explore tonight. She didn't seem to be finding much that interested her, until she found her little car. I plopped her in and strapped her in, but she was less than thrilled by being pushed around our tiny backyard at a slow rate of speed. So we went to the nice strip of grass outside our property and really got moving! As you can see, I am horribly out of shape and way too old for this, but this was lots of fun, probably more fun that this looks. Stella completely lost her mind when we took her out of the car but to me that just means she enjoyed it! Ok, let's see if I can get this video posted here...Update--Ok, it looks like it actually might have worked but this took me forever and almost pushed me over the edge. Hopefully this will be easier in the future! We probably have about 30 hours of video of Stella that I should really get around to editing!

No comments: