Friday, May 1, 2009

Another late picture Thursday

This week Stella started potty training! WOW! I actually think she is doing pretty good and was grateful for the nice temps Monday and Tuesday so I could keep her in a sundress and thus get to the potty pretty quick! She is stinking cute in her big girl underwear and loves to sing Go Potty Go! We had some accidents and I was happy for hardwood floors but overall I think we are on our way. YAY! I am really enjoying this age with Stella and we have a lot of fun just chatting and having tea parties and I can't give her enough hugs in a day. One cute thing she likes to do now is have Jacob come sit in her crib for a bit in the morning and she shows him all her crib friends and he smiles so big. I should try to get a few pics of that.
Anyway, I actually took these on Tuesday not on Thursday but they are so sweet I didn't think anyone would mind me breaking my own rules.



He looks like an angry irishman here
I love this shot because he was actually looking at me. I had the camera on my lap.
My bird.



What a sweet moment.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love your babies. Can I come babysit sometime? :-)