Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back to the Big City

I have to confess it makes me smile that Stella loves to go to the "Big City". I can remember wanting to move to NY when I was about 10 and the first time I ever went there I just knew it was home. I wouldn't even think of moving back there but I miss it a lot sometimes for all sorts
of odd reasons. Anyway, I digress. Yesterday we made our way back to the city for our nephew Declan's baptism at St. Patrick's Cathedral. It was a very nice service followed by a lovely lunch. Declan really couldn't be cuter and I was bummed I didn't get more pics of him. Stella held out till the bitter end to lose her mind so that was great and Jacob did lots of smiling and wiggling.
It was great to see Brian's family again and no offense to any other Uncles but Stella has declared Uncle Jim as her favorite. Here are a few cute pics from the special day.

Mike, Rosana and 'Baby Declan" as Stella says.






Uncle Jim and Jacob!

Stella with her favorite Uncle!

No comments: