Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Jersey Animal Kingdom!

This past weekend, we paid a visit to one of our favorite weird New Jersey spots, the New Jersey Animal Kingdom. Actually, I think it's just one of my favorites but everyone else humors me and comes along. How and why this place is essentially allowed to have a full zoo alongside a major highway in the middle of New Jersey is beyond me. They also sell puppies & kittens, but they were the sickliest looking animals I've ever seen. Last year we went with Stella and she didn't seem all that interested in seeing giraffes, baboons, llamas, lemurs and the like. She was a bit more into it this time but mostly just liked chasing birds around.

Here are some photos from our day...(I realized I don't have any pictures of Jacob here...oops...uh...he was there too!).









No comments: