Monday, November 16, 2009

Jacob is 1

Jacob was such a lucky boy he got to have TWO parties to celebrate his big day. One for our playgroup on the 5th and one for family on the 7th. The fun really began when my mom arrived on Tuesday night to help me out. Thank GOD she did....just the constant sweeping was enough to require an additional person. TeeHee. She had fun helping to get ready and even made this adorable little special cake for the playgorup party and matching cupcakes for the kids. Since we don't go to playgroup as much anymore it was great to see everyone and I know Stella loved seeing her good friends.

Jacob's personal b'day cake from Grammie

Playgroup fun in the basement



The birthday boy gets his cake! He really didn't know where to begin!
There really were so many pictures I didn't know where to begin. Everyone was so generous and we really had fun. It is still hard for me to believe my little man is ONE. I love you Jacob! Pics from party#2 coming soon!

No comments: