Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pictureless Turkey Day!

I'm not sure how or why but I didn't really take any pictures today! How I could have the nerve to go through a MAJOR holiday and not have a bazillion pics to prove it is beyond me. We had a very nice day. Warm enough for the windows to be open and Stella to do some chalk on the sidewalk. It was just us and Brian and I actually ate dinner while the kids were napping. It was very quiet to say the least. We talked about all the Thanksgivings we have shared and how thankful we are for the family we have created. We have really amazing kids. I'm not just saying that either!!! No, really they are amazing. ;-) Stella is getting the potty together...sort of...not, well...we are trying and Jacob is taking an occasional step here and there. They both have smiles that melt our hearts and that is exaclty how is should be. I thought I would post a few pics from last weekend. We decided to go to the Princeton Battlefield to enjoy a beautiful day. Both kids have been sick. Jacob even had double ear infections and a climbing fever that had us pretty nervous. A few doses of Tamiflu did the trick but we were glad to get outside and get some air! I love the beautiful light that comes in November and got some very sweet pics.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!










No comments: