Saturday, April 10, 2010

A walk in the park

We go to Sayen Gardens A LOT! I mean you may have noticed that but we go A LOT. It is a mile from our house, has a pond with bullfrogs, fish and turtles galore, has a fountain perfect for splashing in, paths, rocks, flowers....it really is beautiful. What is doesn't have is playground equiptment that Jacob will fall off and Stella will lose her mind when I try to pry her off. So, I love it. It is also a great spot for taking pictures and I have gotten many of my favorites of my kids and from sessions there. So, on one of the fisrt nice days of spring we went for a walk in the park.

I love him toddling behind her! I pretend they get along when I look at this picture.
What is cuter than overalls!?

You would think they had never seen water before!

Stella B sitting on one of the many benches in the park
Does this remind you of anything?
Stella B July 2007. Hard to believe she was ever this small. She smiled when I sang you are my sunshine that day. So sweet.





No comments: