Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Kitchen men visit and our 5th anniversary!


Denis and Matthew came to visit and took Brian to some concert with no seats. Forgetting entirely that they are now 40+ they thought it would be fine but soon found themselves groping for floor space. I told Brian I woudl no longer attend events that didn't have assigned seats. sigh. It seems a good time was had by all and the drummer impressed the most but I was just as happy home in my assigned seat.....bed....and was happy to hear all about it and not listen to it. Having Denis and Matthew here was fun and Stella now calls Denis Uncle Fuzzy Face. TeeHee.
We drageed them to Sayen gardens where I lost my phone so they got more than the usual tour and they hunted for it. Thankfully it was turned into the Sayen house. phew. We all got good work outs that day treking the park in search of it. It was a fun visit and hope they come again.

McGann Family 2010

Matthew and Jacob
Matthew Jacob and Stella

One of a bazillion turtles!!!!!

No comments: