Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Extraordinary

For our 5th Anniversary Brian shocked me by getting tickets to Peter Gabriel's latest show. Backed by only an orchestra and being held at Radio City I knew this would be extraordinary and it really was. The best part was Brian's willingness to come with me even though he isn't a Peter Gabriel fan. The show was sold out but he got us amazing tickets in the orchestra and it was just fantastic. Totally different than any of the other Peter shows I have seen and I almost think Brian might have become a fan of a couple songs. The only bummer is....I didn't bring my real camera, afraid security would be an issue. But I did snap a few pics with the cell that don't do it justice. You just forget how magnificent Radio city is and how beautiful an orchestra can sound. Thank you so much Brian for sharing such an extraordinary experience with me. I'm sure the gift I got you will also be extraordinary but in a very different way. Teehee. The circus!






No comments: