Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Days

I really never thought I would be a mother. I'm so glad I was wrong on that but really I should try to remember that more on the days that are well....challenging! This is a good spot to thank Brian for his love and support, I wouldn't last a day without it. Having kids is such an amazing experience that really can't accurately described. The highs are sooooo high and the lows can be so low. Each day usually has a couple of both. At the end of the day I can't help but smile at how Stella now tells me that if I need her I should call for her and she will come and help me.....or how Jacob crawled up onto the dining room table to get a book last week as Brian and I watched totally stunned. It is so wonderful and so hard all at once and you wouldn't trade a second.....ok, that isn't true. I would trade the entire 40 minutes Stella threw a fit at Wegmans last Monday but you know what I mean. My children are so different....Jacob loves to draw, Stella loves to read, they both love to run and they both have the best laughs. I hope one day they will be as good of friends as they are enemies today and I pray each day that they will be happy and know they are loved beyond measure. They are my sunshine and I am so blessed to call them mine. Today was my 4th mother's day and I thought I would take a look back at the years past and the days that made me a mommy. I love how similar the shots of me giving them their first kisses are.
Stella's first kiss 12/28/06

Jacob's first Kiss 11/6/08
My First Mothers day
Second Mothers Day
Third Mothers Day
Fourth Mothers Day. I love the way Jacob is looking at me in this shot

My beautiful babies. My hands and heart are full.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yay! I love seeing you with your babies. :)