Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Love Preschool!

I just adore Stella's preschool. This past week I attended a Mother's Day Tea Party. How stinking sweet is that!!!! I got all teary just reading the little invite. They really do so many cute things with the kids and this was a simple cake and lemonade...ummmm, no tea.....but still just the best. Only a 1/2 hour long but it let me take a minute to really appreciate the privilege being a mommy is. I was fortunate to be able to drop Jacob off at playgroup which meant some bonus mommy and Stella time. Something we both enjoy. When I arrived she ran out of her classroom saying Happy Mother's Day and wrapped her little arms around me and then handed me a wrapped gift-pictured at the bottom....what a wonderful feeling that was. As I see Stella move from being my baby to being my little girl I know how important each of these little special moments are and this was one I will really cherish. I love you Stella and I love preschool!
When can I eat my cake mommy?????

Stella's classmate and friend Riley with her mom Jennifer

Stella and mommy!

She loved the card she made me it was adorable!

Our playgroup friend Jack also attends little tree and here he is with his mommy Joy.

The little frame Stella made me with a picture from our pumpkin picking in the fall.

1 comment:

Preschool Education said...

Yeah Preschool is the best. I think every child should definitely do it so they have do not fall behind the other students who do preschool. The earlier they can start stimulating their minds, the better!!