Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to School!

Stella B started her second year of preschool today! She was so excited to return to Little Tree and see her friends. It is a beautiful day here and actually felt more like fall when I went to pick her up and there was a chill in the air. Just glad I snuck in one more wearing of this adorable dress.

You can't really see that Jacob is behind her in this shot. After he saw her grab her backpack he wanted a bag too so he grabbed the bag I keep my grocery bags in and dragged them out with him. Very funny.


He is so ready for school, too bad her has to wait a year!



Hurry up mom....I wanna go in!!!!

She ran right over to start playing with 2 friends from last year. Notice the teacher in the upper left holding a screaming crying child who didn't want her mommy to leave. That would be brutal. Fortunately Stella is very happy to be there and barely looked up when I said goodbye. My big girl!




1 comment:

Susan said...

Too cute! They're getting so big too fast.