Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Triathlon pictures

My mom was kind enough to buy the cd of pictures taken by the photogs at the triathlon. Thanks mom!!!! They aren't exactly pretty but they are proof. They seem sorta small. I seem to have a bit of a photo fight with blogger but click to see them larger.

Asbury Park is really great. I should find the shot I took of this building only a few years ago!

I would like to personally thank #86 for blocking most of me as we made our way to the starting line on the beach! That is Jen in the black bathing suit next to me. We are wearing the blue caps.

The first heat heading out....I'm not in this shot but I liked it.




WooHoo! The big finish!!!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Your not even breaking a sweat and your smiling in all the pics. I think this was to easy. I will sign you up for the NYC marathon