Thursday, March 20, 2008

Make that a rough, rough, rough, rough week....

Poor Stella B and I have been fighting the fight this week with our noses! We are still struggling but I think we are on the other side of it. I hope so anyway.

Almost everyday this week one or both of us ended up in a whining, runny nose filled, heap at some point of the day. We managed to fit in a few errunds and activities inbetween naps, coughing fits and nose blowing so the week wasn't a total loss. A huge thanks to Patti for letting us come to play yesterday! I think it is safe to say we are thrilled the week is almost over and hopeful that our colds are over with it. Brian was a total trooper with his girls and thankfully though he had a close call seems to have missed out on getting sick himself. Thanks Lovey!

I am so happy that Spring is officially here and this weekend my parents are coming to visit for Easter. Tomorrow there is an Easter egg hunt in our community that I hope to bring Stella to and get some cute pictures. It should be a fun weekend and it will be nice to have them here to see how fun Stella is right now. Hopefully she will keep the whining heap incidents to a minimum....and I will too.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am SO glad you guys are on the mend!! Been thinking about you!

Smooches...