Sunday, March 9, 2008



What a fun day we had yesterday!

We started with a trip to PetSmart to look at the various cute, fuzzy, feathered, scaley and slimey things they had to offer. Stella likes dogs...more in pictures than in real life.....doesn't even seem to notice cats......finds fish amusing for a little while....guinea pigs, mice, and reptile type things didn't do much for her. Although she liked the birds the pile of dog doo left in front of the cages prevented us from watching them for too long. It was adorable to see her looking at everything and reaching out with fervor to show us what she liked.

After that she was ready for a nap while Mommy met with Ryan's Mommy, Lauren, for lunch. We went to this crazy cute tea restaurant in Allentown and enjoyed being baby free for a spell.

Then we met the Daddy's and babies at Market Fair to see the Easter Bunny. This is the second time we have taken Stella and Ryan to see the Easter Bunny together and we plan to subject them to this until they are 18 or stronger than us. TeeHee. This time it didn't go quite as well as last year but I still love the pics! Poor Ryan really HATED the whole experience and Stella wasn't too thrilled either. But, gosh aren't these pics cute!?


















































This is the shot from last year! Look how little they are!!!























After scaring them to death with the bunny visit we went to Friday's for dinner and watched them throw food off the table, point at each others food as if they didn't have the same thing in front of them and pretty much sat in awe at how cute they are and how much has changed in a year.
The whole day made me grateful for little things like pet stores, hot tea, bunnies and cups with straws. As I drove home I thought about my friend Lauren and how lucky I am to have found her and how much I have missed our weekly playdates. Just one more reason why I can't wait for the summer.
In other news this week I had over 12 inches cut off of my hair. I love my new doo but wow......I am still in shock.





1 comment:

Lauren said...

*sniff* I love you too! WHAT would I do w/out you??? Is it June yet?