Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Made for each other......

I actually tried to post this yesterday but I can't make the photos and text line up properly. I feel like a total idiot every time I try to do this. 13 year old slow children can do this blogger thing and I can't get it right. Argh. But, you get the idea! Ryan and Stella were adorable and here are the pictures to prove it! Thanks for having us Lauren!

Today was a fun day! We got to see Lauren and Ryan!!!! YAY!!!!! Lauren and I have always known that Ryan and Stella were made for each other but these shots confirm it!






As soon as we turned on The Backyardigans they pretty much rushed to the tv to point and yell!

Ryan Giving Stella her first smooch!!! She was too busy eating cookies to appreciate it!

This is just a sweet shot I got of Ryan that I LOVED! What a doll.

My little cookie monster! Lauren made the BEST choco chip cookies!


One last cute shot of Ryan before we go!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Awww... look at those two! We have the BEST kids ever!!