Sunday, April 27, 2008

An observation.....

I was reading Brian's very sweet entry about our anniversaries and noticed he had left one key thing out! I have been pregnant for 2 out of the 3. Yes, that means I am indeed pregnant now! 12 weeks to be exact and we couldn't be happier. Well I could be happier if I wasn't so tired but we are pretty darn happy. Pregnancy has been a little different this time around. I am exhausted and Brian's claims that I snore already. Great. Sorry honey! We are due November 13th and this time we plan to find out what we have been blessed with. Unlike with Stella when suprises were fun and fabulous now we want no suprises at all. Two weeks ago we had to go for an ultrasound and were thrilled to see that all is off to a great start and there is only one baby in there! YAY! We have another ultrasound coming up this Friday and can't wait to see our little "Gobble".

1 comment:

Lauren said...

YIPPEE!!!!!! Congratulations again - we can't wait to meet Stella's little brother or sister... although our money's on team pink again! :) Love you all!! xo