Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The good the bad the ugly and the BEAUTIFUL!

The good is so easy...I have 2 healthy children and that is sooooo good!
The bad is so obvious.....lack of sleep.......it is sooo bad!
The ugly is me at Party City carrying a SCREECHING Jacob in his car seat while Stella is wandering the store sobbing as I try to order an Elmo balloon and buy some paper plates. The clerk looked at me like I was insane swinging the carseat in an effort to calm Jake and yelling for SB to stay near mommy and telling her to just blow up the damn balloon already!
The beautiful....Stella singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow with me in the car on the way home! I started bawling coz it was just so sweet!

1 comment:

Susan said...

*sigh* Little voices singing sweetly are so lovely!

...and far preferable to the screeches! :-)