Thursday, December 4, 2008

Picture Thursday!

Ok, so I used my new cell phone to take a few pics for picture thursday! Jake is 4 weeks old today and has filled out quite a bit. He is stinking CUTE! The other night I had just finished giving him a bottle at like 3am and he was totally asleep and I gave him a little smooch and he totally smiled so big! I swooned and can't wait till he gives us big smiles for real! He is just adorable and even big sister Stella has warmed up to him quite a bit and calls him 'baby jake'. She is doing great and was such a total joy this week. We really are feeling like we got out little girl back and hope she is here to stay. I know it was a big transition for her to have a little brother-hell it has been for all of us, but she seems to be doing well and we have had some great sweet moments this week. YAY! Ok, here are the cell phone pics that I took today. This weekend we plan to get our tree so there should be plenty more pics on the way! I will use my real camera for them but at least we got something!

Stella and Daddy playing after dinner.
Stella hanging with Stanley Snail

Jacob Cole 4 weeks old!

This bonus shot is of a guy in a cow costume near Chick Fil-A. Stella was losing her mind with excitement! Very funny!

No comments: