Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I may have crossed a line this time....

So I took Jacob to have his 9month pics taken. I had this cute outfit for him to wear and though he wasn't as smiley as usual he pulled it together and we got this cutie. I then decided I wanted to put him in this rather silly one piece outfit that I like more than I should...it looks like a little tux.....so odd but I just get a kick out of him in it. So I thought it would be goofy but cute and in 20 years I would be glad I have it. After I put him down the girl taking the pics says to me-oh I have the perfect thing for this.......as she pulled out the top hat I cringed and then the roses and I was pretty much unable to move....it was so bad and so cheesy I couldn't stop her and I am glad I didn't.

Please click on this to see it big.

I love you Jacob, please forgive me for this. TeeHee. It has been an amazing 9 months and your smile makes us swoon even at 5:30am! You really make our little family complete and we love you so much....Stella just doesn't know how to show it.