Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend got off to a great start on Friday when Stella, Jacob and I met up with Lauren, Danny and Ryan for a 'stroll' around Princeton. Strolls have a whole new meaning now that Jacob is 22+lbs and Stella is about 31lbs. Add that to the 50lb stroller and I get a nice little work out! Thankfully Lauren and I go back far enough now that I could be all sweaty and worn out and she didn't hold it against me. Thanks Lauren! It was a beautiful day and it had been too long since we saw them so it was was good to catch up. Stella and Ryan couldn't be cuter together and here are a few pics to prove it! I can't believe I didn't get a single shot of adorable Danny. He is doing so great and I can't believe he is already 7 weeks old!! Then again I can't believe Jacob is 10 months. The time goes too fast. Just look how grown up Stella is!



Ryan tries to give his girl a kiss bye bye!

No comments: