Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hayride

Stella had her first fieldtrip last week to Windsor Farm. It is a great farm not far from our house that we have been to for the past 2 years with Stella. They do a fun hayride and drop you off in a pump-nig patch. Brian worked from home while Jacob napped so that Stella and I could go alone. Even though they welcome siblings....Stella doesn't exactly welcome Jacob and I thought it would be more fun for her if he wasn't tagging along. We had a fun time and here are a few pics. She was all excited to show Daddy her pump-nig and hopefully we will get to go back soon with him and Jacob.


Stella with her teachers Miss.Kim and Miss.Cindy

Stella and her friend Avery giggling away on the hayride

I love this shot of her running....when she would crawl...which she did very fast she would sometimes look down just like this. So sweet.

Stella trying to help Avery carry her pump-nigs.
Ok, I need to stop with the pump-nigs but it is so cute to me! A couple other little things Stella says right now. If you ask her a question and she doesn't know the answer she will ask you-Can you think of it? Her favorite answer to almost any request is...maybe later. Finally she loves to say I love you and I love you too.....two phrases no mommy will ever tire of hearing.

No comments: