Thursday, June 12, 2008

The good stuff!

I tried to post these yesterday about 5 times. I really am inept with this blogger thing! ACK! Anyway, we did have a nice time at Grammie and Grandpa's and Stella did GREAT! Slept great, played great, the whole thing! Although I had gone up there for a few reasons the main one was to attend a suprise birthday party for my best friend Debbie....whom I got no good pictures of. sigh. Hannah is her youngest little girl and what a CUTIE! Here are some pics from the week.

Breakfast at Grammie's!

Playing with counsin Matthew in her little house!

The fabulous Hannah Farley!

Hannah and Stella playing with the marble machine!
This is a toy we had as kids.

Still Teething!!!!

Stella meets Deb Mac and Ewan for the first time!

Enjoying her first juice box!

Having a giggle with Uncle Denis!



No comments: