Friday, June 27, 2008

It's (going to be) a boy!

We had our 2nd trimester sonogram today and got to see our little one again--and we found out we are having a boy! I don't know why but we were both surprised. For some reason we both thought it was a girl. Anyway, the woman giving the sonogram said everything looked normal and that she had something very important to show us. See photo below. This is undoubtedly the last time I will be posting a photo of my son's genitalia online for the world to see. I think the arrows are a nice touch. Anyway, it's definitely very very exciting to know that Stella is going to have a little brother. Now we just have to pick a name!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

YIPPEE!!! I am SO thrilled for you - boys are fun. :) Congratulations - we can't wait to meet your little Gobble!!

Anonymous said...

Brian, Jen, & Stella,

I am so incredibly thrilled for you!! I know your son is going to be such a joy to all of you!! Boys are such fun!! Much love to you!!

Marie

Andrea C. Parker said...

WOO-HOO!

Have to warn you your life will NEVER be the same. Sebastian is now 4yrs old and I am still recovering!! HAHAHA

We also have a sonogram with arrows - don't worry boys are so proud they will show it off themselves and the only ones embarrassed are us the parents! LOL

Congrats again!!