Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Monthiversery!!!

Jacob is THREE months old today! I can't believe it. The time is going too fast. I don't get to sit and stare at him as much as I did Stella and I am sorry about that. He is a neat little guy already who is much more mellow than his big sister was at this age. Thank you GOD!
Sometimes Stella gets a little jealous when we feed Jacob so I will sing her little goofy songs or try to wrangle her up in my feet so she knows I haven't forgotten her. Yesterday I was singing a little song about a horse galloping galloping galloping and Jacob laughed! I thought it was a fluke but sure enough if I sing that song he smiles so big and even lets out a chuckle. I used to sing You Aare My Sunshine to Stella and so I don't really sing it to Jacob except if she isn't around-is that awful? Anyway, I sing him a song about how everything will be alright and it is wonderful to see him smile when he hears it.
Happy 3 months Jacob! Everything will be alright, be alright, day and nighttime, everything will be alright, be alright now Jacob's here.
Jacob and Daddy watching the Knicks. I love how he is craning his neck to see the TV.
This is a photo idea that I have that I can't quite get to work but thought it was cute anyway.
I love that you can see the shot of Stella on the wall behind and you can see how similar they look.

No comments: