Thursday, February 26, 2009

Picture Thursday!

We have had a greeat week here at the McGann house. Stella has been a total joy and just beyond cute at all the right times. I took her to Princeton High School yesterday to pick up a dear friend and she just ran around being insanely cute and making me insanely proud to be her mommy. Jake just slept and smiled through the whole week. Well last night when we got home both kids started fussing like mad just as I was telling Brian how great they have been and they pretty much just kept on fussing all night.....into the morning and all the live long day. Stella's nose has been running constantly all day and she just looks sick. Poor thing. So when it came time to make good on my Picture Thursday commitment I didn't have the best luck with her. TeeHee!

As for Jacob he flashed his gums with a big smile. I weighed him at home and he is 17lbs. Roughly the size Stella was between 6-7 months....only he is 3 months!!! He is so cute, I want to bite him.

No comments: