Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthday Girl!


A very excited Stella B!

On Friday a few of Stella's friends came over to celebrate her birthday since we will actually be driving home from Buffalo on her birthday. Thankfully our friend Kat (in background) was in town and able to come by and help. I originally invited her to attend but I ended up making her work work work since I found myself a little overwhelmed. Even with her there I set off the fire alarm about 6 times and had a food timing snafu (never good with toddlers) BUT Stella had a blast and overall it was a fun time!


Jacob and Cully hanging out.

I had the kids decorate huge heart cookies while wearing little aprons I had made them. So cute!

Stella had a fabulous sprinkle accident that turned her mouth and hands green and she couldn't have been happier. TeeHee.

Her giant birthday cupcake.


Blowing out her candles

Yummy! I couldn't believe she napped after all that sugar.

Opening her gifts with a little help from her friends. She got a great easel that I can't wait to see her put to use! Happy Birthday Stella B! Her friend Ryan gave her the leap frod tag reading system and it is so cool! Stella LOVES it! Thanks to everyone for coming over to play and celebrate!

No comments: