Wednesday, December 16, 2009

odds and ends

Brian took last friday off and we went to the Museum of Natural History in NYC to show Stella the whale and the dinosaur......two featured players in her nighttime bedtime stories.....she wasn't as nearly excited about them as she was the random guy dressed as Elmo handing out flyers on the corner but a good time was had by all.....well, actually Brian wasn't feeling very well to say the least but considering that fact he handled it well. We also went to see the Rockefeller Christmas tree and that was the usual festive sight. There is nothing like the holidays in NY and I was glad we made it in.

Jacob just wishing he could get out of his stroller!

Stella almost napping dino-side


That is Stella under the dino tummy in the red sweater


Stella was more siked about her lollipop for being a good girl than the tree.




other odds and ends....
When Stella wants the water slower...she says it is too loud.
After Brian told her he had a kidney stone she asked him if he had a kitty cat.
Today my daughter Stella picked up a stack of granola bars that she knocked over at the store......without being told to. I almost cried. I wish she should would pee in the potty all of the time but I will settle for cleans up after herself in public places without being told to!
Tomorrow is her first ever school concert/pagent and if I think about it too much I cry so Lord only knows how much I will be bawling tomorrow!

No comments: