Saturday, December 19, 2009

Busy Festive Thursday

This past thursday was a busy day for celebrating. Stella's school had a pagent and playgroup was having their holiday party. Fortunately the party was a stone's throw from SB's school so I was able to hit both even though they overlapped.
Jacob was more interested in eating my camera lens cap than celebrating
His friend Cully is exactly one month older and she was a walking machine!
Still not a fan of Santa. TeeHee!

Then we dashed over to the school for the show. SOOOOO adorable and yes, I totally cried. Brian was able to come too and that was an extra special treat for his girl. She is pretty much dead center holding her star.


LOVE this shot below as this was her reaction to seeing me in the audience!


After the show they let all the moms rush the stage to take pics.

Brian and I now know how these little shows work and plan to get much better pics and video next year. TeeHee. We did pretty well considering a wriggling Jacob was with us and we didn't do any pushing shoving or rude use of elbows. It was darling and made me 1000000% more sure that we made the right choice to put her in this preschool at this time. Oh and no, I have no clue why the little girl has her hands down her pants. ;-)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Ack! LOVE it! And the shot of her reaction - ugh. Awesome!!!