Monday, October 6, 2008

Not much to report

Is it Monday? I am all outta wack. This weekend was weird. I had a cold that finally let go but poor Stella is still in the midst of coughing, drooling, nose running fun! We had grand plans of fall hayrides and what not but decided to stay close to home instead.
To complicate things I had photo jobs both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was a 1 year old that I had shot as a newborn so it was fun to see how big she was. Sunday was a four day old little guy that was just amazing and beautiful. He has a 15 month old brother who I shot 4 times last year so I was thrilled to hear a new baby was on the way and she already booked me for January.
SO, with that I am now on maternity leave! YAY! Well, sort of. I still have tons of editing and a wedding album to create and tonight I met with a bride and groom but then I can really take a little time to relax before baby boy comes.
Saturday night we went to DeLorenzo's for tomato pie with Patti and Steve Gerber and their little guy Stevie. Patti and I and the kids see each other in playgroup all the time so it was nice to get the husbands together for a change. Here is a bad shot of the the kids with evil red eye.
I did take Stella out yesterday to go and find some mums. She needed the air and Brian needed the break. I managed to buy 6 mums and as I put them in the car thought to myself....there are gonna be spiders in the car now. Sure enough on the way home from the store today a medium sized spider with huge hairy legs and a thick body came crawling across the dashboard. I quite honestly screamed and cried so much for the 15 minute drive home that my throat still hurts. Poor Stella was so confused. The real bummer is that Brian can't find it so I can never get in the CRV again. I told him to sell it. sigh. Fortunately the weather is still nice for walking! I was thinking today that this is my favorite time of year and then as I spotted ANOTHER HUGE spider under the trash can in the kitchen I remembered that it is spider season. ugh.

Here is a cute shot of Stella at the mum farm. I cropped out the sign that says buy a mum get a spider for free.
This last shot is from Friday. Stella has a little music class that she loves and after class we had a bagel and oatmeal cookie for lunch and sat outside enjoying the cooler temps.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh, those pics are so sweet!!

And there was REALLY a sign that said that??? Or do you have the most gullible friend on earth? ;)