Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun coupl'a days!

Stella and I have had a fun couple of days! We love it when our friends that work in education have days off and we get to play!
Yesterday we met up with Lauren and Ryan at Barnes and Noble for Toddler Storytime. Not sure we would bother to repeat that one but the kids had fun walking around the kids section pulling books off the shelves. It is hard for a toddler to focus on a story being read to them 15 feet away with 20 other toddlers and their moms running around. TeeHee. It was a nice idea though and they had fun. We had lunch at Friday's after that and Ryan and Stella were having a grand old time laughing and talking and not eating. They REALLY were laughing and talking and not eating! It was sooooo great to see Lauren and I am always comforted by the fact I have a friend in NJ I can really relax with. She also bought me sangria flavored gum! YAY! That is a good friend! Here are a couple pics of our cute kids!


I stole this one from Lauren's blog....Stella was all huggy at the store with me. She isn't like that too much so I appreciated this pic all the more.

Another treat was Jon coming to hang out. He came yesterday afternoon and stayed till after lunch today. First I made him help me hang a curtain and assemble a bookcase THEN He and Brian got to have fun playing boxing on Wii. Stella finally stopped being coy with him and they had a blast playing today. We dragged him to library to look for potty books and then went for lunch before he headed back to the city. Uncle Jonny was a total hit with SB and she even cried and pointed out the window as I pulled away from the train station. So sweet! Here are a few pics from our visit with Jon.


Not sure why this shot looks like this. something weird with the camera. Funky no?

No comments: