Thursday, November 20, 2008

Picture Thursday:Mommy's little helper!

Happy 2 week Birthday Jacob! The past 2 weeks has gone so fast I can't believe it. How come I feel like I will be saying that A LOT over the next 18 years!? I am hoping to try and get some nice shots of Jake before he totally uncurls but so far I haven't had much luck. The one time I tried he cried so hard I had to stop. I managed to take a couple funny pics this am with my point and shoot so that will have to suffice for this weeks Picture Thursday unless I have luck later today. WooHoo! I had some luck so those shots are at the bottom.
A little story to go with the pics......
This morning I was getting ready to change Jake and had asked Stella to bring me one of his diapers. She has been 'helping' mommy with Jake this week and that seems to be good for her. I was getting his clothes and other things so when she didn't come right over with the diaper I just figured she was too stuck on Elmo to help me out. So, I grabbed a diaper myself and went to pick up Jake from the bouncy seat and this is what I found.....TeeHee!
How cute is that!!!!?????
Anyway, here is a shot of Mommy with her little helper. I know she isn't looking at the camera but I do love that she is smiling!
ok, the real pictures for today.....
Jacob Cole 2 Weeks old
My smiley Stella Barbara!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Ah, so sweet!

Lauren said...

Beautiful!!

I LOVE that she "gave" the diaper to Jake.