Thursday, September 18, 2008

65 years young!

Today is my mom's birthday and she is 65 fabulous years old. She might see it differently but that is how I see it. Having just watched Brian turn 40 and recently turning 38 myself it is hard to believe how fast the years go by and not wish things would slow down a bit. I think in many ways Brian and I feel like our lives just started when Stella B was born. But that isn't true of my mother who has many years of real living behind her and many fabulous friends and memories that have filled each one.
My father is having a party for her tonight to celebrate her and her life and I am sure some great stories will be told. She has created a multitude of happy memories for anyone blessed to know her. Stella and Baby boy McGann are very fortunate to have their Grammie and although we can't join in the celebration tonight, (a 400 mile drive is beyond out of the quesiton for this preggo) we will be there in spirit and in the form of table flowers. TeeHee.
Here are a few pics of my mom. Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!
On her wedding day!
I think this is me she is holding!
Holding Stella B for the first time!
At Stella's 1st birthday!

No comments: