Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick update!

Just a quick post about my dr's apt today. Thankfully the only notable thing about it was the insane flash thunderstorm that began on the way. I thought for sure the dr was going to tell me I was dialated and put me on bedrest. PHEW! I can't even fathom how that would play out for a day much less 9 more weeks. Stella was very cute at the office hanging out with Daddy in the waiting area and then getting a grand tour with Joyce the nurse. She was so curious. Baby Boy McGann is doing great and head down but not down and out yet....much as it feels like it at times. Poor Brian is lacking in quality sleep as my snoring has hit a new peak that he thought was previously unattainable. Last night he woke me up to tell me I sound like I am suffocating. How pretty! sigh. He is a patient man. We have a sonogram in a couple weeks that will give us an update on the baby's size! We can't wait to see our little guy again.
I am posting a final shot from our vaca that I loved. This is from the boardwalk and to the right you will see Stella's infamous tiny shell that defied logic and made it up to our room. I think he wrote about it in vaca post #1 or 2. So cute!!!

No comments: