Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Insanely Cute Stella

So Brian and I are slaves to our moniter. Mostly because we spend a lot of time in our basement which is where our computers are. So....we listen to Stella breathe and grunt and pass gass all night long. Honestly, I don't mind it. There have been nights when I have sat feeding Jacob at 3 am and could hear Brian breathing next me in bed and Stella breathing on the moniter and looked down at Jacob and been thrilled at how full my life is.

Anyway, the monitor has yielded a couple funny things from Stella that I wanted to note.
A couple nights ago I heard Stella singing in her sleep...it was a quirky little song from a music class we have taken....."Hammer, pound pound pound, hammer hammer pound pound pound". I assume she was asleep while singing because she sang it 10 times slower than it usually is. Very funny! Last night I heard her, again-slowley referrring to a new adorable show on Noggin...."Peppa Pig...Peppa Pig...Peppa Pig". Right now I am happily listening to her breathe and can't wait to hear what is coming up next. Here is a recent sweet picture I took of her with her bowl of blueberries. I love you Stella!



Update...Blogger has not been working tonight for me to upload the pic. BUT while waiting my dear Stella B has....in her sleep....been talking to or about her friends....gibberish gibberish Stevie-which she pronounces Steedie, gibberish gibberish, Becca, Gibberish Gibberish Ry Ry. Very SWEET!

Today after her nap she was singing twinkle twinkle little star! I really just can't think of anything sweeter than hearing her sing with her little raspy voice. She sounds a little Kathleen Turner/Carol Channing and I love it!

3 comments:

The Animator's Wife said...

Beautiful picture!

Ok, I need photography lessons... in all your spare time! :) I got a fun new camera and need to learn out to use the dang thing. Any advise?

Susan said...

Wow. Sweet shot, Jen! :-) Stella is a great subject, tho.... :-)

Lauren said...

I miss your babies. :(