Thursday, January 22, 2009

PeePee Picture Thursday!

Stella Peed on the potty tonight!
We have had a rough week with Stella getting molars and being...well, two! And Jake wasn't too happy at night and we relived the first 2 precious weeks of his life as we were up and up and up all night!
BUT.......today was a good day with smiles and giggles and hugs and best of all....

PEE PEE IN THE POTTY!!!!!

I put Stella b on the potty before bed tonight and we sat and chatted and sang songs and I finally gave up..only to see that she had peed!!!!!!! IN THE POTTY!!! I scared the CRAP outta her with my screams of excitement! BUT the first step has been taken and I can only hope much more pee pee in the potty is to come! Here are a few shots from our day.

Stella and puppy in the playroom
Jake is 11 weeks old and likes hanging out on his mat!

These fab socks were a gift aren't they the best!
Jake and his friend McCullough sleeping through playgroup chaos!
Stella enjoying a HUGE piece of cake! That counts as lunch right?
The Birthday girl Taylor had cake in her hair and ears by the end!
I did a mini session for her last week and here is one of my favorite shots!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Yay! That's great! Go Stella! :-)

Chris and Wanda said...

Wow, Jenn, I am so happy for you. . .your babies are so cute, so sweet looking, beautiful family. I got your blog info from Susan, just had to tell you how your babies make me smile. Also showed Chris and Dawn your cuties, too! Congrats! Wanda

Unknown said...

Hey guys---Aunt Denise here---Michael clued me into your blog and I have spent way too much time reading it over the last few days!
Love it and seeing and hearing about your life with Stella and now Jake. Must plan a visit soon
xxoo
Denise