Thursday, January 29, 2009

Clean Picture Thursday!

This week I learned a lot about being a mommy. On Monday I had one of the hardest days I have ever had as a mommy and Stella got the best of me in a big way in the parking lot of Shoprite. BUT Tuesday I had one of my best days ever as I learned that what she really needed was her mommy. I was almost afraid to leave the house after the 'incident' so I planned to stay home on Tuesday and spend as much time with Stella as Jacob would allow in hopes that I would understand what was wrong. It worked! Jacob was an angel and I spent my entire day having tea parties, reading books, playing choochoo, building with blocks.....you get the idea. Most days I try to get us up and out of the house for activities, playgroup, sing alongs etc. It is more for me than Stella as I get crazed being home all day. So on Tuesday I cancelled our giggles and wiggles date and we stayed in. I am so glad I did! We had a wonderful day and a wonderful week too. Today I gave both kids baths and managed to get a few cute pics! I love you Stella, thank you for being patient with me as I figure this mommy thing out! Jacob, I love you, thank you for being such an angel this week and giving us good sleep too!












1 comment:

Lauren said...

OMG! I adore the first one of Stella, and the pouty Jakey one! Oh! So precious!!