Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not so rested anymore

We were on a good streak both day and night but the past few nights the streak came to a screeching halt. Last night was reminiscent of his first few weeks at home. As much as I know I will miss those days at somepoint, I don't miss them yet and don't I want to relive them right now. sigh. To make matters worse Stella is getting molars and has lost her mind as a result! Well, that is what we keep telling ourselves because we hope that when the teeth come in she will return to her more lovely self. She has taken the terrible two's to a new level and with Jacob's antics we are feeling a little battered. BUT I managed to get a few cute pics in between crying fits-the kids and ours!



I forgot to update on Stella's 2 year appointment on Friday. She did GREAT even with the 2 shots she got! She is 34inches and 28lbs and doing wonderfully. YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, the pictures!! SO PRECIOUS!!

Susan said...

Cute! (Even if they can be little boogers some times! :-)