Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chalk!

Stella was given a bucket of chalk by one of her playgroup buddies last spring but I never cracked it open. I don't like how chalk feels....I actually debated giving it away but I am glad I didn't. Last night we took a walk as a family and she kept pointing out chalk on the sidewalk as we strolled along. I knew today was going to be a beautiful day and Brian had to take the car to the dealership (ARGH) so we would be homebound for the am......so I busted out the chalk! Here are some fun pics that I got.
She is actually looking at an ant and then she lost him and was saying "Ant, where are you?"
I think she had more fun with the bucket than the chalk!
I told her she had chalk on her hiney and she ran away saying "Chalk-Hiney"!
Dancing circles on the sun!

No comments: