Saturday, March 7, 2009

Silly Saturday!

We had quite a day today! We went out to Freehold to 'look' at a minivan and BOUGHT it! It was a great deal and we decided to go for it. We should have it next week and it is my favorite color....black! We are calling it the BAV-as in bad ass van. TeeHee.
We got home from there just in time for me to meet up with my friend Lauren for some much needed mommy time off. We went to paint pottery and had a great time chatting and catching up. She is preggers with her second baby and I may have scared the crap out of her telling her about some of the fun things about having 2 wonderful children! TeeHee. Sorry Lauren!

The day finished with some silly playtime as we all wore these silly glasses that I bought at shoptrite the other day. I am a sucker for this sorta stuff. I have spent a small fortune on the $1 novelty items at Target. Sigh. Anyway this was so funny!





In other news Jacob turned 4 months old yesterday! He is so sweet and he laughs easily and is just a joy. He is sleeping through the night, eating us into the poor house and loves any bit of attention he gets. Stella is still not his biggest fan but has shown some signs of increased tolerance. She even shares her toys with him...sometimes. We love you Jacob!
Here is a sweet shot I got of Stella and her daddy playing the piano.




No comments: