Thursday, March 12, 2009

Picture Thursday!

This morning I asked Stella what she wanted to wear and she said 'dots'. I think it is great she has an opinion on what she wants to wear.....I am sure I will NOT feel that way in the future so I should put it in writing today! I usually hold up a couple of items that I would like her to wear and ask her to pick from them. I can usually sway her by the lure of pockets or flowers or something like that but lately she has been loving the dots. After she told me which one and I said ok....she responded with "good choice". TeeHee. So dang cute! We had a really nice day and loved driving around in the BAV. It is quite fancy and it took us a while to figure out the doors. OH! Anyway, here are the pics for this week.


I got a new basket to use at photo sessions and Stella was trying it out for me!


I love this black and white shot of her in motion!

Jake loves chewing on stuff or gumming at it anyway. It is odd though he doesn't really do a pacifier or suck his thumb. The shot below is from earlier in the week but he was having a great hair day so I thought I would include it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! Great pics - thanks for the update. And not forgeting little Jake.

Jim