Monday, March 9, 2009

Finger Painting!

I find this is a hard time of year....spring is so close you can feel it in the air and see it by the increase in spider sightings. sigh. I saw one last night that was so big it had a saddle. Anyway, I digress. So, you wanna go out and you are ready for a change and yet you have a little brother who fusses and really cramps your style! Poor Stella was wanting to do anything but come in the house after a fun fun trip to Bj's and I finally lured her in with the promise of finger paints! Here are a few cute pics.
I have to say that Stella is very much a TWO year old. She is mastering the NO, although she has softened it somewhat by saying rather sweetly...no-ope. She has mood swings that could knock over furniture and somedays I just want to pull out my hair over doing her hair. BUT she also amazes me MANY times a day with new words and creativity and excitement. She listens, holds my hand, helps push the cart, comes when I call, sings along, turns the pages, gets the wipes, cleans up with a smile and even a song (not always), hugs, makes happy face, dances, pours the tea at our tea parties and a million more incredible things that make me head over heels in love with her! I know that when we can finally bust outside she will find even more ways to amaze me and I can't wait. I love you Stella!!!

No comments: