Sunday, August 17, 2008

38 Years Old!

So I turned 38 years old yesterday. Geeesh. Two weeks ago was my 20 year high school reunion and this coming week is an FPG reunion. FPG is the photo agency I worked at for many years and I was 23 when I started there. Time is going too fast! I fear with Stella and Gobble it will go even faster.
Brian made the weekend special from start to finish! Thank you honey!!!! After begging me to sleep in (not a skill of mine) he gave me great gifts and cards (my favorite part). A new set of pots and pans....which I needed badly and would never have bought myself and a facial (ahhhh) and an ADORABLE Coney Island onsie for Gobble. Also a couple of books and a promise to help me get them read. YAY! In the afternoon we went to a picnic at Patti's with the rest of the playgroup families. The Gerber's throw a fabulous party and I have lots of cute pics of the kids. We left too soon to enjoy my chocolate cake but had a BABYSITTER coming!!!! YAY! After much hemming and hawing about what to do Brian and I went into Princeton and had a nice dinner at Alchemist and Barrister. It was a really nice birthday! Part two of my b'day was going to Coney Island today! That is another entry so here are some pics from the picnic and we will get back here with a Coney Update!

Pearce giving a great grin and Stella and Nathan in the little house.

Stella eyeing Rebecca's snack and a great stare from Jack!
Stevie stops for a drink and Stella just stops on the trampoline!

A Beautiful Baby Taylor and A Beautiful Thirsty Stella B!

No comments: