Thursday, August 28, 2008

TWENTY MONTHS!

I am just shocked that Stella is 20 months old today! It is just mindblowing that the last 20 months have gone so fast when as usual last Tuesday seemed soooo long!

She is an amazing little girl who holds my hand when we cross the street (usually) and just started to say Momma. Her giggle is hearty and so is her cry. She is bright and beautiful and has really great hair. TeeHee! Today she said I Love you.....ahh wuw ooo.....but that totally counts. Each an every day with her is a wonder and I feel so honored that she is mine! She is truly a gift.

I hope that I always remember to listen and try to understand her. It makes all the difference even now and she deserves that so much. In fact Brian got some great video of her chatting away at dinner the other night that I hope he can post it here soon.

Since she was about a year old pictures are harder and harder to get. She is on to my tricks and doesn't want to watch for the monkey to jump in the lens. So here are a couple shots I got yesterday and a couple from the first moments of her precious life. We love you Stella Barbara!


I love how grown up she looks reading her book.


First time in my arms. Greatest feeling I have ever known.

Sleeping beauty!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Okay, I am totally crying.