Saturday, August 9, 2008

Big Baby Boy McGann!

We had a sonogram yesterday and got to see our little guy....who isn't so little!!! At 26 weeks he is already 2lbs 5oz. A weight seen more at around 29 weeks. I am almost at the 27 week mark so I guess it isn't that bad but they would like us to come back for another look in 6 weeks. The funny thing is that I get sick usually a few nights a week at the least and we have often worried that the baby wasn't getting enough to eat. I guess he is! The same thing happened with Stella and she was a healthy 8lbs so I guess we don't have to worry. Here are a few sonogram pics.
He wasn't in the mood to pose but this is a profile shot.
Perfect foot!
He gave us a wave!
The Goods!!!! Still a boy! TeeHee!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

He is very beautiful!!!